Saturday, 2 August 2014

Carven inspired co-ord





Another DIY co-ord. For this one I decided to make a crossover top inspired by this Carven one (and the Zara and Topshop dupes..). I kind of like the way it turned out, but I think it would be a lot better in a heavier and plainer fabric than this lightweight checked material. The skirt is the usual style I make - straight and with an elasticated waist which only takes about half an hour to make and is so comfortable!

Remember you can see all of my homemade clothes by clicking on the MY HOMEMADE WARDROBE link in the sidebar!

Top and skirt: Made by me, Shoes: Topshop, Sunglasses: Primark 

6 comments:

  1. Amazing! Can't believe you made these, well done! :)
    xxx

    http://www.maisymeow.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. The top and skirt are amazing, can't believe you made them yourself!! You have beautiful hair too

    Salt and Chic // UK Fashion Blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. Impressive Top and Skirt DIY, I must learn how to use a sewing machine!

    Thanks a bunch for your message on IFB.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Incredible style and blog! :)

    ~Hershey
    http://justbeinghershey.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cant believe you made it yourself, totally matches the door in the background!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow! You made that yourself?! Amazing. Love the print.
    www.fashionfromgem.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

I read and value every comment, don't be shy x