Friday, 1 August 2014

Airstream




I've always loved vintage Airstreams, especially when they match my shoes so well. And contain ice cream. I'm so in love with my new sandal! I searched everywhere for the silver Birkenstock Arizonas but eventually got some lookalikes from Topshop and I'm so impressed with them. 100% leather, only about £25, and my favourite colour yay. I wore them all day walking around Stratford-upon-Avon and they're so comfortable too.

Shoes: Topshop, Top: Topshop (old), Dungarees: Miss Selfridge (old), Socks: Urban Outfitters, Bag: Primark, Sunglasses: Primark

1 comment:

  1. I love your sunglasses, and the socks and sandals combo is awesome, I do that as well!

    The Velvet Black // UK Style, Beauty and Lifestyle Blog

    ReplyDelete

I read and value every comment, don't be shy x