Friday, 11 July 2014

I wear your sparkle






A rare outfit not wearing anything I've made myself! Admittedly this look is pretty similar to this one from last month with the pink lips-black camisole-black jeans-chunky strappy sandals-patterned shirt but I really like it. I think something like this is so good for a night out because it's really different to just wearing a dress but the floaty kimono makes it equally as fun to move in. I lurrrrve this kimono I got a couple of months ago from Primark because if you look carefully there are birds hidden in the floral print! The only bad thing is that the tassels are constantly unraveling!

Kimono: Primark, Bag: H&M, Camisole: H&M, Jeans: ASOS, Shoes: Doc Martens

11 comments:

  1. love the kimono and docs!! you look FAB!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so lovely! I love your shoes and kimono is amazing! Thank YOu so much for that lovely comment you left on my blog, I really appreciate it!
    Btw. you should definitely come to hideout next year, it's amazing xx

    fashionvitae.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love these shoes! they are amazing! :)
    just found your blog and I really like i!

    Johanna :)

    would be great if you checked out mine (It's brandnew)
    http://efilelahni.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loooovvveee your sandals, any dr martens shoes have a place in my heart!

    The Velvet Black // UK Style, Beauty and Lifestyle Blog

    ReplyDelete
  5. That Kimono is amazing! I love your creative style.

    ReplyDelete
  6. new fashion line www.phaderewaw.wordpress.com

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your kimono! You look so beautiful.
    xxx

    would love for any feedback on my blog (im fairly new)
    www.itsnicnic.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your shoes! Remind me about marshmallow!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This kimono is darling! And creates sucha cool contrast with the rusted colors of the background, I love it :) Keep up the good work!

    Leah x

    theinspirationspell.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I read and value every comment, don't be shy x